Today in town of Great Yarmouth there are families and single people struggling to buy food and other essentials.
For people on low incomes, a sudden crisis can mean going hungry.
What would YOU do if you…
- Were made redundant and couldn’t find work?
- Had to flee your home due to domestic violence?
- Had difficulty filling in forms so your benefit claim was delayed?
- Received an unexpected bill and had no savings?
- Had no family/support network to help you in financial difficulties?
The Foodbank is here to support local people in these and similar crises, by providing emergency food, inc. baby food, as well as adult and baby toiletries.